Monday, April 12, 2010

My First Sweet Tilda!




Ok I know it has taken me way to long to do this post but life just gets crazy sometimes!  I love going thru all the post o the Magnolia Blog.  When I come across a card I really like I leep a copy of it on my computer.  I especially liked a card that Caroline had done on her blog http://angel4031.blogspot.com/ and I decided to try to make one of my own.  I have recently received my Sweet Tilda stamp and wanted to try it out.  I had made my self a promise about 5 months ago that I would not purchase anymore paper until I use up a lot of the stock I have on hand so unfortunatley I dont know the name of the pattern paper I just went thru my stock and since I wanted to color my Tilda in purples I picked out paper that had small purple flowers along with purple and light green stripes.  I used cardstock that matched the purple and the light green.  I have been also downloading fonts and used Fang Song in bold to create the sentiment on the front and the inside.    I used an EK punch that I had for the edge and pulled a thin white satin ribbon from my stash.   I recently found my best friend that I had in high school and I wanted to send her this card.  I know Karen will love this card.  She is having some hard times right now with her health and I just want her to know I do think about her every day. 

I used the following copics to color Tilda
Y02  Hair
E00, E21  Skin
RV23 Cheeks
BV02, BV04, BV08, V17  Dress, shoes and socks

Thank you Caroline for your inspiration!

15 comments:

  1. Well I think this is just an adorable card. You did a great job coloring your Tilda and love your paper and your border. Also love your comments. Great card.
    Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And I love the sentiment on the inside. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sweet Tilda is just beautiful and I love the sentiment
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful--love the colors and great layout and the sentiment says it all!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little card for a sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...don't feel badly. I have so much paper that I often don't know where mine came from, either! It's cute paper that you had in your stash, though. It's a very sweet card! Gina L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I'm sure your girlfriend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love Tilda in the purple.
    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on your card! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really sweet card. Very nice layout too and the colouring is great.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card!! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome..

    I love your blog it is so cute!
    Just stopping by to thank you for signing up for my candy! GOOD LUCK!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a beautiful card and colored her wonderfully!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything about this card! The colors are wonderful, the stamp just makes me smile and the layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete